An authentic Curacao made with actual Laraha oranges from the island of Curacao. Paired with 12 unique spices and two additional orange species, it carries with it a certain vibrant floral, orange aroma. Lastly, we finish it with raw sugar cane syrup, which marries the light aromatic citrus with a delicate smooth sweetness.
Duckett Curacao Nior
The gentle spice and aroma of citrus envelopes ones senses and roles over you like a wave of citrus velvet nurturing the memories of ones life. Enhanced by the beauty and grace of traditional artistry, Curacao Noir is reminiscent of the era by which its recipe was inspired.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Non-Missouri residents are responsible for determining if their state laws allow wines, spirits or tobacco products to ship into their state. Each state has their own laws and regulations related to these products. Please check with your appropriate agencies. Each individual accepts responsibility for their state verification.
• If possible, please use a business address for shipping. All shipments require an adult signature which is much more reliable at a place of business. The shipping carrier will require proof of age for any shipment containing alcohol. Due to state laws, we are unable to ship to all 50 states. You are required to know whether or not your state allows alcohol to be shipped in. We will contact you after your order if you reside in one of these states.
• Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction with a refund or replacement may be applied for any items that arrive damaged.
• In most cases, in-stock items will ship same-day when ordered before 9:00am Central Time. In most cases, Overnight and 2nd Day orders placed after 8:00am Central Time will be shipped the next business day.
• We are not responsible for FedEx/UPS/DHL delays due to weather or other uncontrollable factors. In the rare event that a package is delayed under these circumstances, we will not be held responsible for any portion of the shipping costs.
• We cannot ship to PO, APO, or FPO box offices.
• We cannot ship outside the U.S.
• All products are sold in Missouri, with title passing to the buyer in Missouri.
• For orders larger than 3 bottles packages will arrive in separate boxes
• Incorrect or insufficient address may incur a $15.00 surcharge.
• Packages may not be rerouted once they have been sent.
• We reserve the right to charge return shipping for refused or undelivered packages.
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be processed
• All shipping times are working days, Monday thru Friday. Most orders will be shipped as soon as they are verified; however, some orders will have delays do to availability. When ordering, please make sure that your billing address corresponds with the billing address your issuing credit card bank has on file for you. Orders will not be shipped until address and age verification can be obtained. Occasionally, some items are out of stock and will cause a few days delay, some items do not show backorder status on the web so we suggest that you call the store for availability before you submit your order
• The enrolled Customer, Shipper and/or Consignee (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Customer”) agrees to these Terms and Conditions which no agent or employee of the parties may alter. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to this and all future shipments scheduled by Customer, unless and until these Terms and Conditions are altered or amended by “Forwarders” issuance of new Terms and Conditions.
• The General Rules Tariffs and/or published Terms and Conditions set forth by the carriers, will in every instance take precedence in all legal proceedings and when applicable, will take precedence over “Forwarders” Terms and Conditions stated herein. If not stated within the carrier’s General Rules Tariffs and/or published Terms and Conditions, “Forwarders” Terms and Conditions as stated herein shall control. In the case of conflict between the Terms and Conditions contained herein and those set forth by the individual selected carrier’s General Rules Tariff and/or published Terms and Conditions, the selected carrier’s General Rules Tariff and/or published Terms and Conditions shall control. All Terms, including, but not limited too, all the limitations of liability, shall apply to the selected companies.
Shipments have a service guarantee that promise on-time delivery of shipments based on the service level the shipper selects. If the carrier has a service failure (the shipment isn’t delivered on time), the shipper can request a refund. However, there are conditions and exclusions that service guarantees are subject to, including, but not limited to:
A package addressed to a P.O. Box is typically not covered by service guaranteesCarriers often make service guarantee modifications during peak shipping times, such as holidaysService guarantees do not apply to packages that are subject to large or oversize package surcharges or additional handling fees or to packages that exceed maximum weight and size limits
Both UPS and FedEx use the greater of the dimensional weight or the actual weight of a package as the billable weight (the weight used to calculate your rate). The way a carrier determines dim weight can vary and the calculations can be interpreted with complexity.
If you don’t enter in the correct dimensions and weight, the carrier has the right to audit the shipment, verify the weight and dimensions, and make appropriate adjustments to your shipping charges.
Returns and Contact Info
Email is best contact : email@example.com